Construction Season

Late nights and quiet thoughts, reflecting on all that I have wrought. How come you remain my inspiration? Why are you still the first thing I see in my mind when I think of my motivations? It's easier to act like I don't care and be civil because losing you again would be irreversible. I'm sure I could take it, but I just don't want to let you go. What could I do from a greater distance than we are at now to build a new bridge to your shore? I don't think I'll ever lay down and die, no I won't go easy. This time everything doesn't seem as desperate. It's not life or death. It's not all or nothing. I have you here in your own way and that's all I need to build something wonderful. I am patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soundtracks to My Life

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars