The Beast in Me

6:30 and feeling dirty. The old craving is back. Just under the radar, but distinguishable from the black in the back. Like the ambience of a red light, it just colors the surface, yet it awakens the hunger of man- primal, like the earth is.  There's nothing nurturing about it, just a human reflex lost to the years. A sexual craving, a beast who knows no tears. Still I resist and daily I question why, when all I have to do is lower my standards and let the craving satisfy. It's a mystery to me, for once I truly didn't care with who I chose to be. Now I can't move past it, like mining for coal with no dynamite to blast it. It takes me nowhere but to insanity's feet, praying I survive another day to embrace the person of significance under the sheet. When oh when will this be? Crave on I will, till the time comes to set it free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars