Time Line

6 years since I graduated high school. 5 years since I got kicked out of college. 4 years since I started a simple cell phone job that took me further than I ever imagined. 3 years since I worked my way back into college. 2 years since I began writing the novel, born from my life's greatest heart break and disappointment to date. 1 year since I moved out on my own and returned home to figure out where to go. 5 months since I met one of the most intriguing women I've had the luck to meet.  2 months since I started questioning every detail of my life. 1 day since the darkness took me. 1 minute since I planned my get away. Fortune favor me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars