To My Brother

To My Brother

To learn is to yearn, a longing for belonging. Just like the old stars in the night sky, you've come so far into your own, still learning to fly. Sweet brother of mine, happiness is all I wish for your lifetime, free of pain and strife. You deserve every good thing in this life. A wife, a home, beautiful kids, a career to call your own. So far to go, but knowing you will have it all as I've watched you grow. I love you, feeling no shame to let it show, the beauty of your life can  be seen in your eyes as they glow. Of midnight should come, and you don't know where to go, remember I'll be there for you, as sure as winter brings the snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars