Goodfellas

Goodfellas 

You're my homie, you're my bro, you're dark as the night, I am white as the driven snow.

Not a care in the world when he hang together, with you and I, its whatever. 

Tell me your problems, tell me your dreams, when we share with one another nothing is as bad as it seems.

You doing you, I'm doing me, when we hang we figure life out and grow exponentially. We family. Blood and color ain't no thing. Riding around town, listening to music, hearing our voices sing.

We young, wild and free, trying to be the best we can be, our greatness isn't invisible, I see it in you, you see it in me.

We ain't Silent Assassins for no reason,  with all the honeys we be teasing, freezing their thoughts, making them wet, pants be soaked with the pleasure tear drops. 

When will we stop? Hopefully never. How long will our friendship last? Hopefully forever. Badder than Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, we the only bad boys when we hang together. Through rain or shine, fire and ice, you're my best friend, helping me in my time of need, freely distributing that cheddar.

Remember I got your back, I'm your passport in your travel fanny pack, so when the world is cold, remember I'm your friend, you're brother, though I ain't black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars