All of Me

I would never intentionally cause you harm. I would never intentionally detonate the bomb. Like a pitcher throwing a perfect game, all I want to give you is a thrilling show. Through rain, hail, sleet and snow, I can give all of me, modest as this may be, for the first to love me is me. Im in a conundrum you see, striving daily to be more than I can be. I want it all, love, life and glory. But, these things seem so slow in coming, a snails pace in my own story. Impatience wins out sometimes, lately on a nightly basis. Walking the road to riches, looking for love in all the wrong places. How to face the set backs is a work in progress, getting older by the day, searching for a way to not let my life be meaningless. For all I have to give, for every second that I live, know that I can only give all of me, or disappointed on my death bed I will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors