Sexual Orientation

Sexual orientation. Are you straight? Are you gay? What's the big deal? Does it really matter? Does a persons sexual orientation make them any less of a person? Is gay marriage wrong? Is it worshiping Satan or will it cause the end of the world? God hates the gays?

It all doesn't really matter. Some of the coolest people I know are gay. Male and female. I'm all good with it. So what's stopping the ignorant in our society from just seeing gay people as people? They are human like you or me. To all those men and women who have been brave enough to come out in a society that condemns you for wanting to be with someone from the same sex, I take my hat off to you. It don't matter what your orientation is. You're still my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars