Dark Peaceful Night

Walking the streets at night with the crisp autumn air as my company is one of my favourite things. There is something about this time of year and the night that makes me want to walk and reflect. The music helps too. So far I've gone through Liberian Girl, Dirty Diana, The Boy's Gone, Never Think, You ain't Missing Nothing and F.A.M.E. . I don't know what it is about nights like tonight but the feeling I get from them alway remind me of a turning point. Something big is headed my way. Whether its good or bad I don't know. I think it's good though. It's on these rare nights with all the reflection of my life that I feel momentarily peaceful, and for the man who is always seeking it peace is a rare gift, even if it is only for tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars