The Silent Assasin

Ok. Open up your mind and listen for a minute. Take them shades off, let me see your eyes untinted. Why are you sitting there alone? Why are your eyes as cold as stone? What's on your mind kid? What's causing your pain? Is it something that I did? Or is your soul corroded? Has your heart exploded, unable to feel love anymore? Got a girl on your mind? I know something ain't right in you, it hasn't felt right for a long time I'm guessing. Tell me youngin what's got you stressing. What's so bad that you can't see all of your God given blessings? You ain't hungry. You got a roof over your head. You got a mom who loves you and a brother who would do anything for you. You seem less alive, it's like you're almost dead. Or are you just bidding your time, getting your head right, making sure your passion is fed? Is this what it means to be a Silent Assassin, not a word of recognition spoken. I'm asking you seriously my brother, I'm not doing this for your amusement. Does it look like I'm joking? You're changing by the minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars