Cold Carbon 5: Human

Only human.
Some shit I don't want to see.
Only human.
Some shit I see hurts me.
Only human.
I keep a straight face. I'm better at that now.
Only human.
Puff a cloud and try not to think about it.
Only human.
It's been so long since I've been up out it.
Only human.
Yet it feels like yesterday.
Only human.
Has it really been that long?
Only human.
All girls are the same these days.
Only human.
Generic and bland, I just can't find one to get away.
Only human.
It's a vicious circle.
Only human.
Always at the first square.
Only human.
Yet I'm further from there.
Only human.
I've gone deeper.
Only human.
I care more, no longer the heartless sleeper.
Only human.
I was never really heartless.
Only human.
I cared too much.
Only human.
And it scared the hell out of me.
Only human.
Probably why I find most women plain.
Only human.
This quest probably already has me insane.
Only human.
Just universal.
Only human.
Elemental.
Only human.
Made of carbon.
Only human.
Just a beating heart of elements.
Only human...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars