Life In It's Little Nutshell

The music and a dark ceiling, The rustle of the branches in the wind, All parts of a strange feeling. Sleep is far off, in another time and place, The lyrics of a dead poet fill my ears and pour feeling into my heart, A cup overflowing, A mind ever learning and ever growing, Patience is a harsh lesson but here I am waiting on the outcome, Timing is everything, every move a calculated step, Some times it's a leap of faith, Sometimes I fall into a pit. My homie can't see his baby girl, Cruel some days is the world. If I could do something for him I would, He was the one by my side as a youth, The two bad boys up to no good. My attitude got me walking solo, 9 months and counting,  9 months actually amount to something, Patiently I wait, for the date, when my dream becomes fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors