To Be Thankful

In the last few days I've reconnected with two important parts of my past. One of these is a friend of mine with whom I've faced life and death with, a baller in sport and in his nature and most importantly a good man who deserves the world. The other is the girl I compare every girl I've ever met since her to. She set the standard. It's been a insane journey with both of these people, full of laughs, mistakes, and a fair share of heartbreak and pain. I find myself fortunate today to have them both in my life in their own ways. I can only hope the future holds good things for the both of them, and for myself as well. The world works in its own ways, and for this I am thankful for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors