Yearning To Live

To live our lives is but an expression of our yearning. What we yearn for I do not know, though I know it is like a great pain, buried so deep within our day to day functions that we as people can hardly acknowledge it, for we do not always feel its constant call. It is there though. No matter where you go or what you do. This yearning pushes us forward into action with its unending need and freezes us cold with fear as we try to take our first steps to satisfy its lust. I do not know why we yearn, though I do know that I am thankful that we do, for in the silence and loneliness of the night I know that one day I will find you, the cure to my yearning, and a life liven rich, full, and true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors