Cold Carbon 4: Prince Charming is Dead.

I'm not your angel. I ain't no saint. I'll never be your prince charming, frankly I fuck up and make a lot of mistakes. I can't take you shopping in  Milan and we can't ride a boat in Venice. I ain't really good, and I can sometimes be a menace.  If you could change one thing about me, I wish you'd keep that information to yourself.  I am who I am, and will discover it all by myself. I need to be the nerd, the science- fiction geek. I need to be the bad bad boy that crushes your heart and makes you weep. I need to be elusive and constant in one breath. I need to live my passions and do what I enjoy even if it leads to my death. I can love you and yet not be with you. Call me an asshole for it, and here is a tissue. I shall smoke my shisha and have my Hennessey and Coke. I shall poke fun of anyone in my sights for the sake of a good joke. If you can't get down with all my contradictions and the way I am, then you're just another  piece of cold carbon, and in my eyes you can never sparkle like a diamond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soundtracks to My Life

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

Basketball Colors