Explosion

I’m looking back at my bloggers site archives and man did I explode in writing this year. This is the breakdown:
-2009 (3 posts)
-2010 (10 posts)
-2011 (9 posts)
-2012 (115 posts)
2012 has definitely been a turbulent year for me. So many changes and a lot more struggles than I’ve dealt with in the past. The difference between this year and years past is that it isn’t as bad because of the writing. Writing helps me get emotions and thoughts out on to paper (or the screen in this case). It helps me to see patterns and to give words to intuitive leaps I have about people and situations. It makes the ground more firm beneath my feet. One day I hope to look back on this blog as a successful artist and say “This is how it all began."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors