Clock Watching

Everyday plays itself out. Time ticks by. Time wasted. I never seem to have enough time, especially for the things that matter. Mind full of sick thoughts and I ain't going back to playing it off like its all good. It just another way to waste time. What's wrong with going after what I want? It doesn't really matter who gets in my way these days. Friend or foe, no mercy in the bank, I'm straight broke. Tired of the strain of the pain, other people getting what I want when they straight lame. The beautiful thing is though time is wasted it's still on my side. With nothing to lose time can only bring everything within my grasp. I'll let them suckers play themselves out. They'll make the mistakes I know they will. When that happens all I have to do is reach out and grasp it all cause y'all never really had it. It's just on loan. You're just experiencing what's mine so you'll know what your missing when it leaves you. Had to learn what I needed to get to right now. It's pretty simple to see from this side of the past. So let the clock tick on as I get ready to blast.

Gabriel Janas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors