The Sky Falls

My relationships have grown shorter and shorter over the last few years. To the point they've become one night stands. I took a year away from all of the complications and all the women to get myself right. I'm cool with me. Now everything else is overdue. I wish I could have someone who I could be close with again. That long term thing. But my face is stoic. Emotions play and I reveal a few here and there. These days I'll be good with something casual if it comes down to it, but what I really want is that person who can reach my heart and stay. Face it all. Even when the sky falls and crumbles. That stuff ain't easy but it's always worth it in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors