Thoughts on "Best Friends"

Ever heard the saying your wife or husband is your best friend? I don't know what to make of it. I really don't agree, but the hopeless romantic in me wants to. As men and women we both have our challenges unique to our individual sex. Challenges we can only truly share and understand with people of the same sex. It's my belief that your "best friend" can only be of the same sex. You can have friends of the opposite sex, but never your best. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about cause that level of intimacy with someone else has never been bestowed in my life. I like to believe it has with one girl, but we were never "best friends". Plus I don't want to be fucking my best friend. That shit would probably weird. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors