The clock ticks faster...

Day in, day out. Wake up to win,  go to sleep having just maintained. The clock ticks faster, the results come slower. To be average is to fail. Striving for the exceptional, one hammer stoke at a time, nail by nail. Laying one brick at a time, building the home I call my life. Waiting for the day I meet the one I could someday call my wife. Beating out the craft with every word that I write, and still the clock ticks faster. Patience thinner than a sheet of paper, attitude meaner than an alligator, on the verge of something incredible, but it always seems a few steps ahead, hard to get out of bed, but I do it just the same. The hunger is too great to ignore...it grows daily, more and more. Clock ticks faster...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors