Bed head.

Bed head. Head like lead. Thoughts weigh me down. The dreams scream. Desire, desire. Constantly on fire. Liar, liar. Can't lie to myself. A hold on me, I can't disagree. No desire to be free, not this time. I wish I could sleep silently. Keep searching for a way to push the threshold. Hold on. One more day. Find another way. Hard to get? Never met one yet. He said what I put my mind to comes true. This will too. Unravel me. The more you learn, the more we share. It's been so long since the hurt was near, it's been gone for awhile now. I smile now. There is someone greater than you, who once knew me so well, if you knew me well why couldn't you tell? Why couldn't you see into the deep? Into the soul? I don't know, nor do I care. History is what it all was, a lesson learned, bridges burned. Cold hearted, I know I can be,  these days a fire burns with every life giving beat. What does she feel? What does she think?  What's she hiding from? Is she afraid to feel? Afraid to sink? Questions, answers. Tick tock of time. I want a little more from life. A dancing seƱorita. A sunshine in the sky.  Cotton candy on my tongue. Electricity in my soul. Something deeper. Something... To keep her.  I'm close to some new begging. I know. I know. There's a reason for everything...push the next threshold. Never afraid to risk it all, though I feel fear, and rarely show.  Something tells me this is important, though I have no clue how to go about it. Nonsense. Tangles of thought. A story in the works, a tale without thought..just emotion. Full glass of water. Cold nights are soon to get hotter. Inevitable. I know it. Just waiting on you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars