Renovation

A friend of mine sent me a poem he wrote. I personally love it as a human being we can all relate to the intensity of the emotions describes. Well done Jim. :)


I watch
Waiting for a hunger to break,
I see,
The way the hunger effects me.
I search,
For the tender warmth I crave.
I hunger.

The journey starts
From within a broken house.
Foundations are repaired,
Hoping for you to decorate the emptiness.
The walls are replastered,
Waiting for the fabric of your love to be hung.
The roof is repaired
Not to block out the light, but to shelter the warmth of your fire.

A flame arises
At the prescience of your caress
The dance begins
While I dream of being tangled in your arms.
The gentle bite
As I kiss your neck and embrace your love.
The tinder bursts into flame.

A night of your love
Is worth the eternity that I await
To feel your love
As again your draw yourself near
I pull on your long dark hair
A gasp of lust escapes your lips

This dream will be
A reality draws near
The loneliness abates,
Isolation takes flight,
The hunger abates

By Jim Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soundtracks to My Life

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars