Power

Power is patience, practice and poetry. Perseverance pays against pitiful punks plotting to get you. Pleasure and pain proceed to make me less than peaceful. In my deadly brain I'm driven,destroying demented demons in the dark. Despicable cowards left from the ashes of my shadowed heart.  Society is insatiable for solutions to stay my scheming. Seeking to stop me from stacking green with a standard stipend.  Living like a leper, lonely and  low on dough. Liking the looks on our lamented faces. Feeding their greed, growing in gluttony. Get out of the sterile system, please save me. Strive to survive while stacking substance without the savagery is the story. Sticking to the system is susceptible slavery. Following your own feet free's the fledgling fortitude.  Fearlessness is the fruit of forbearance in your own face. No more negative negotiations in the night that never ends. Follow the fundamental formula for finding your future fortune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soundtracks to My Life

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars