Poison in the Memories

It's not for me to decide what happens to you next, though I care for you, now you're a woman I only know through text. But I know I'd still head to the guillotine for you. I'd take any manner of harm just to show how much I adore you. Though we had our time, fate is cruel as I watch you from afar. Just know that I still got love for you, I hope you know how special you truly are. Loneliness is my only lover, solitude is now closer to me then my only brother. I've never known peace since you left your name tatted invisibly across my chest, undeniably  you're memory is a ghost one day I hope to put to rest. So God help me with my troubled soul, heal these broken wings, and find me a place to go, where I never knew your name, or your sweet embrace, no visions of us fucking, no pictures in my mind and thoughts of how your lips use to taste. My eyes are haunted from the looks that you gave me, and to think that I once believed you would have my baby. There are no words to help me through because I know I'm cursed, a deed of my own decision, cause watching you die would have been worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars