Not Lonely

I'm not sure if I know how to be lonely anymore. I guess that's a good thing. I have so many things that drive me these days tnat I don't really know how to feel strong emotions like lonliness anymore. Part of me knows that inside I really am craving the companionship of a good woman. I miss the intimacy and the physical relationship.  I miss sharing the good things and the bad. With someone else that fully compliments you and wants to be there with you the good things feel better and the bad things aren't so bad. It's strange. I know I should feel worse than I am but I really don't...and it scares me. I don't know if something in me is broken or if i've reached some sort of level where I can just roll with things.  It's been like that for almost two years now... and I'm afraid that if I can't feel the strong instinct of lonliness then maybe I can't feel love again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars