I Shall Believe

Is it so wrong to want someone that looks at you and see's into your soul and knows you for who you are? Is it wrong to want someone who knows you're worth the trouble and continues to fight the good fight? You gotta love when you try to make sense of life any way that you can. You gotta love looking in the mirror everyday and challenging yourself to be the best man that you can. Your biggest fan and your worse enemy looking back at you in your reflection. It's a strange world when the least important thing is doing well and the most important thing is holding on and lasting long enough to see yourself do well. The spirits so easily crushed even the toughest man call tell. I'm here cause everything's screwed up, yet it's better than ever. No one heals me like you, you hold the key. I'm so happy tonight cause I look at you and I see me, and I shall believe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors