"Take From Me"

To anyone whose talked shit about me and anyone I'm with and smiles in my face.

"I'm livid today." These words have never been more true. "Trouble as the pain grows double, give a fuck what you say." Friendship doesn't mean shit between you and me. I shared my hotel room with you, some of my deepest thoughts, took a vacation with you all the while you talked shit behind my back and my former girlfriend uncomfortable to be anywhere around you and all the other fake people talking shit and smiling in our face in public. "Always been the type of dude that'll feed my clique." I'm always down for a friend and too trusting in some cases. Ali and anyone whoever talked shit about me and jeapordized my relationships "keeping your distance would probably be best if you don't want to fuck with me." "Feels like this shit just got switched on me." I've been through this 3 times now and kept my silence. "You might not think its that big of a deal to steal from me..." but stealing my happiness has its consequences. I don't want to do something I might regret, "I wont let it get me down, I wont succumb like many think, so fuck them." "Am I not deserving of what I got, did I not work for it?" "Is everything not enough? What more can I give up? Is there anyone that I can trust? I give you my all and you still take from me." This is the last straw...can't hold my scilence no more. Im gonna tell you how it is and let you walk away physically unscratched. If you put your hands on someone again I will take them, I promise you this. I've never acted on a vengeful thought but now I just don't give a fuck. I'm gonna expose you for what you really are. God can judge me just like he will you for all the shit you done and the way you act. Now I'm gonna go take care of myself. Fake friends beware. Peace out.

-Inspired by Take from Me from Bad meets Evil. Quotes are taken from that song and do not belong to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors