Progress

I have to say it feels damn good to get some stuff in my life handled. I'm in the best shape I've evee been in. I'm slowly making my debt disappear.  I've stayed commited to my no sex or dating rule for the pasr year just to prove to get back to me. Now what's next? Hmmm well once I pay those credit cards in full I want to save up for a car of my own and an apartment.  Maybe even move to Vancouver.  I definitely want to start dating again. I also really want to see my writing published for the first time and then published on a consistent basis.  There is so much more but those would be the most important.  All in its place and time.   

Gabriel Janas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors