She Whispered.

She whispered, "Just one more time."




With a voice like that, who was I to resist?



I heaved a sigh as I replied, "We already did...four times."



"Having trouble keeping up?" she giggled ever so innocently.



This girl was anything but innocent. She was the type every guy would have been a fool not to go for. She was cute, with the melodic voice of an angel sent down from up above, and the intellect and cunning that allowed her to maneuver any man into her bed with a few choice words and a light touch placed just so. The devil in an angels body. She could destroy a less cautious man with that unquenchable lust for money, a good time, and lack of inhibition- cleverly disguised under a veil of saintly innocence- that allowed her to get through any door she wanted.



"How old are you anyway?" I asked, attempting to stall for time to catch my breath.



Rolling her eyes she turned away, her naked body becoming a sight to behold in the dim illumination of the room; one that would make the Pope himself rethink any vows of chastity he had ever taken.



"Does it really matter now?" she mumbled, placing a cigarette between her lips that she had just picked up along with her cell phone from the bedside table.



"...I guess not." I replied as she walked into the washroom and closed the creaky, paint chipped door behind her.



"That could use some oil." I thought half not caring how annoying the sound was. It was a cheap motel. Lofty expectations were a foolish notion here.



Rolling across the bed I spotted her half open purse on the ground. Reaching out, I grabbed two of the plastic cards sticking out haphazardly. One was her drivers licence, saying she was 26 and a resident of St. Albert.



"If she is 26 then I'm 18 and just starting college again," I chuckled to myself.



Reaching back down to put her cards back in her purse, I noticed the school I.D. sticking out behind a crushed five dollar bill. Placing the cards gingerly where I found them, I removed the school I.D. It read:



Amber Johnson, Grade 12, 2010

St. Marries Catholic School

D.O.B. : 12/ 02/ 1993



She was in high school.



She was 17.



Placing the I.D. back in the purse, I leaned back against the flimsy headboard letting out a low whistle.



"My daughter is almost her age..." I whispered to myself. "What am I doing here? I have a daughter and a wife waiting for me at home. These late nights have to stop... she could be my daughter."



"You ready to go again all star?" said a teasing, musical voice.



I looked up and saw her standing in the doorway of the washroom. The look of lust and devilish desire in her eyes belied her age. The tan body of a Greek goddess stood there, tempting and tantalizing with a wet sheen that made her skin glow seductively.



"I shouldn't. I have things to take care of." I replied just a little too quickly to come off as natural and nonchalant.



Raising an eyebrow slowly, she smiled with a mischievous grin from some other realm as she walked over to the bed with the grace of a predatory cat.



Climbing into my lap she kissed me deeply, setting fire to every cell in my body as her nimble fingers found their way down my stomach with a subtle speed that was not quite fast, but not too slow.



Pulling back ever so slightly she whispered in my ear, "But I'm so hot. Can't you feel it?"



Hot was an understatement. She was a wildfire trapped in a small room, ready to burst and consume everything in its path. I could feel her sitting there in my lap, just inches above where she should not be, not at her age. She was dripping with lust...I could already feel myself caving.



"I...I have things to do. Important things..." I said weakly as she settled herself into my lap, leaving no space between me and the raging inferno.



Her pleasurable moan along with the force of her kiss, destroyed the last flicker of my weak resistance.



It was too late to go back anyway.



I lost myself in the fire as she whispered, "Sure you do."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors