My Perfect 10


I got to thinking today about what really attracts me to a woman.  The real stuff; you know, the things that would keep me sticking around and working my ass off to make that relationship the best it could possibly be.  This is more than the dark curly/ straight hair, or the mocha or caramel toned skin.  It is way more than the penetrating eyes and that perfect booty.  This woman needs a fire in her soul.  That passion for life and everything she touches.  It has to radiate off of her like a heat coming from her very core.  She has to be very feminine and love the fact that she is a woman.  That’s the simplest way that I can think to describe her, though it hardly makes any sense.  She has to be strong of will and conviction, and very kind like my mother is.  She has to have a radiating love for her family and a nurturing spirit.  She has to have that inner drive and passion to match my own.  She doesn’t have to be exactly like me or like everything that I like or do, but she has to complement me well, the same way I would compliment her.  She has to know when to let me just be a man, the same way I would have to know when to let her just be a woman.  All these things make up the woman I would call my perfect ten.  Sad thing is most women that I meet hardly have any of these qualities.  In my mind I can only think of two and even now I am unsure if they have anywhere close to all of them.  This is by far the most frustrating aspect of my life to date and it’s one that I feel the most passionate about.  I love women. I really do.  But to love this kind of woman and to get to know her emotionally, spiritually, and intimately for a lifetime would be a true gift from heaven.

Gabriel Janas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars