Unanswering Night

Heart of stone covered in clover, when will the madness, this insatiable longing be over? I've fought for years and it's stronger than ever, it rules my world, perhaps I shall be rid of it never? This is not a way to live, wrapped in shadows and darkness. Is this all there is, an endless day of overcast clouds, a night ruled by the heartless? The answers I seek are nowhere to be found. I pray for this punishment to end for the sins abound. If I am stuck in my hell so private, I can survive but happiness, to thee I fear I shall never arriveth. The silence presses in with it's weighty stare. Tell me someone how did I go from here to there? How do I get to that place full of love and bliss? Tell me, what kind of life is this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review/ The State of Star Wars