Writing Exercise- A Kiss

A kiss

She pressed her tender lips to mine. Just like the first time, all I felt was an electric bliss. The smell of strawberries filled the musty, red rom with a life not naturally found in the basement of my home. The color's seemed brighter-the red of the walls matching the streak of fire in her shimmering black hair. Her skin, soft and firm as a newborn babe, bushed my own causing my primal excitement to rise  from the dark pit of my stomach in a hungry growl that filled my throat like the heat of a jalapeƱo. Already I could feel the tension leaving my body like a sweet sigh of blessed release from a pain that I never knew existed within my being. With just a kiss I knew right then and there that the world is a place full of good intentions and spiritual pleasures, wrapped in the illusion of the mundane every day. This feeling would last forever...oh how naive I was in this brief moment of heavenly reality that had turned my room into its whimsical playground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloodlust: An Arrow Fanfiction: Chapter 7: Right in the Bollocks

The Soundtracks to My Life

Basketball Colors